IDEA Novice User Manual
The full name of IDEA is IntelliJ IDEA, which is an integrated environment for java programming language development.
Every aspect of IDEA is designed to maximize the efficiency of developers. Its intelligent coding assistance and ergonomic design will make the development process pleasant and efficient.
IDEA is a product of JetBrains. This company is headquartered in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. The developers are mainly known as rigorous Eastern European programmers. Its flagship version also supports HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Python, etc. The free version only supports a few languages such as Java and Kotlin.
IntelliJ is recognized as the best java development tool in the industry, especially in intelligent code assistant, code automatic prompting, refactoring, JavaEE support, various version tools (git, svn, etc.), JUnit, CVS integration, code Analysis, innovative GUI design and other aspects of functions can be said to be extraordinary.
But IDEA takes up more memory, it is recommended that the memory is 8G or above, and the CPU is preferably i5 or above
The URL to download is: https://www .jetbrains.com/
1. We can select the "Developer Tools" tab and select the "Find your tool" button.
2. In the pop-up page, select "IntelliJ IDEA" ”Download”
3. You can choose the version you need according to your actual situation
- indows macOS Linux is the operating system version that needs to be selected, here we choose the Windows system
- The Ultimate Ultimate Community Edition is two different versions of IDEA
- The Ultimate Edition is chargeable. After downloading, you can only experience it for free for 30 days
- The Community Edition is free and open source , Here we choose the community version
- If "This type of file may damage your computer" appears when downloading, select "Keep" and wait for the download to end.
- Idea’s latest jihuo tutorial, continuous trial
Find the file you just downloaded
Double-click this file to start the installation, and select "Run" in the pop-up window
The current page is the IDEA community version welcome page, select the "Next" button
< img alt="Insert the picture description here" src="/uploads/allimg/210824/1023423602-6.jpg" />
The current page is to choose the installation path of IDEA , Please refer to the following figure to set up, pay attention to the directory not to appear in Chinese, spaces
5. Create a desktop shortcut, pay attention to check the "64-bit launcher", and then click "Next"
6. Click "Install" in the last pop-up window to start Installation
7. Click the "Finish" button after installation
8. After installation, there will be an "IntelliJ IDEA" icon on the desktop, and you can start using it.
Find the bin directory of IDEA in the local installation directory just now, and find the "idea.exe.vmoptions" configuration file
Modify the two values of this configuration file as shown in the figure.
5 Getting Started
1. New project
2. This page and the next page do not require other operations, just click "Next".< /p>
3. Customize the project name and project location (similar In the eclipse workspace)
4. Click "View"→"Appearance"→"Toolbar" to open the toolbar
5. Click on the sidebar "Project" to display the project details, similar to the "P" in eclipse ackage Explorer"
6. Click on the sidebar to display the project you just created, select "src", right-click "New" to create a new "Package" package
7. In the pop-up window, enter the custom package name "cn.tedu.hello"p>
8. Select the package you just created, "New" to create a new "Java Class" class file
9. Finish editing the code
10. Run the program, right-click on the blank space and select "Run'HelloWorld.main()'" to run the program
Or you can choose to click the green running triangle on the right side of the main() method to run the program.
11. The running effect can be displayed
No matter what integrated development tool is, it will become familiar with multiple uses. From here, I hope everyone can Go further~ p>
The above is the detailed content of the complete set of download manuals for novice Xiaobai learn JAVA IDEA. For more information about the use of idea novices, please pay attention to other related articles!Content recommendation: free high-definition PNG material download
This article is published by www.internetweblist.com and does not represent the position of www.internetweblist.com/：http://www.internetweblist.com/programming/82414.html